Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 351 bronco stocked, and wanted to get some ideas with performance! if u have any ideas pls respond im not a mechanic so ideas will help alot!

·
Registered
777 Posts
:histerica

This ought to be good.

:rofl:

anyhoo. I'll be the first to chime in here, and kindly and gently suggest an hour or so familiarizing yourself with the search function for the forum.

That, or pull on your asbestos undies, and stop drop and roll.

Not too likely you will get much help asking that type of question.

Better to ask something like: This is my first real truck, I'm still in highschool and I want to learn to maintain my truck the right way. HELP!

But, there is a lot of good info, and lots of experience wandering around the board, and sometimes they get a bit cranky with questions just like you asked coming around about every other day.

:popc1:

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
New to teh intarwebz are we? :rofl:

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I just purchased a 351 bronco stocked, and wanted to get some ideas with performance! if u have any ideas pls respond im not a mechanic so ideas will help alot!
performance. cold air intake, search ghetto fab k and n, 460 intake tube and normal drop in filter wrapped in insulation will help as well, probably better tehn the ghetto fab intake. Also sixlitre tune up, change all fluid to synthetic, throttle body spacer, tornado thingy. and high performance blinker fluid

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Did I spoil the fun?
No.....

performance. cold air intake, search ghetto fab k and n, 460 intake tube and normal drop in filter wrapped in insulation will help as well, probably better tehn the ghetto fab intake. Also sixlitre tune up, change all fluid to synthetic, throttle body spacer, tornado thingy. and high performance blinker fluid
....but ^^HE^^ did. :smilie_slap ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
You have to be careful with the blinker fluid... I have seen people use too much and then their blinkers blink too fast.. :thumbup

·
Registered
777 Posts
You have to be careful with the blinker fluid... I have seen people use too much and then their blinkers blink too fast.. :thumbup
come on, the synthetic blinker fluid is the shiznit. the regular dino blinker fluid causes all the problems.

·
Registered
63 Posts
come on, the synthetic blinker fluid is the shiznit. the regular dino blinker fluid causes all the problems.
yeah i wish i could afford synthetic.. the most i can afford is the synthetic/dino blend... milk and diapers come first, you know what i mean?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I wish I had some go fast stickers. I'd be cool then.

All I got is this chrome cigarette lighter, and this guy driving a Datsun made fun of me last week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts