Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1995 bronco with an 4 inch lift anf 33in swampers i recently noticed homw much repairing is needed. such as both upper wheel arches need replaced, bottom tailgate panel needs replaced and some other minor body work needs done. then a good paint job plus gonna need new tires shortly. i have 3 options i can choose from, 1. fix it up and make it look good and keep runnin it. 2. fix it up and make it look good and sell it. or 3. sell it as is. i would like to do number one but i rally dont want to spend the money and i would like to buy a newer truck but i love my mini monster. so let me know what u guys think and give me ur honest opinion. thanks

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Depends on how much you can do your self or what your willing to pay...I know I will have mine until theres nothing left but a tube frame!

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
If you're set on selling it, sell it as is... you almost never get back out what you put into it, so you'd only be making more work for yourself. Do what I did, fix the body all up, get rid of all the rust, put a nice paint job on it, then hit the trails and tear it up :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was in the same dillema (more or less) that you are in. I ended up selling as is. I do regret it (compared to my Jeep, my BKO had tons of room) sometimes, but in the end I really enjoy my current rig.

It comes down to how much you are looking to spend on a new rig vs. how much it would cost to fix your current one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts