Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just some prayers really. My girlfriend is going for her Fire/Medic lic. tomorrow at 7am. Im sure she will pass, but Its my $$$ that this is paying for , bout $700 total. So please...............

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
good luck to her, If your willing to put your money in it, im sure shes ready.

my prayers for you both.
and your wallet.:rofl:

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,119 Posts
prayers...? :twak

Good luck to her and you.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Sway said:
Just some prayers really. My girlfriend is going for her Fire/Medic lic. tomorrow at 7am. Im sure she will pass, but Its my $$$ that this is paying for , bout $700 total. So please...............
$700 for the test(s), or the course too?

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
$700 just for her to take the test to get her License, its a two day thing. Today from 8am to 10pm. Tomorrow form 7am to 6pm I think. After this, she can get hired on as a Medic for the Fire Dept. If she passes. Im sure she will, but its not like you get the money back if you dont. I dont mind the $700 if she get her lic, cause Ill get it back +10 in the long run. But if she doesnt pass, I could have used the money else wheres.

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She made it through the "hands on" 100% That part they tell you right away. The written test takes about aweek or so? She said it was alittle tough, but I have faith in her.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Sway said:
$700 just for her to take the test to get her License, its a two day thing. Today from 8am to 10pm. Tomorrow form 7am to 6pm I think. After this, she can get hired on as a Medic for the Fire Dept. If she passes. Im sure she will, but its not like you get the money back if you dont. I dont mind the $700 if she get her lic, cause Ill get it back +10 in the long run. But if she doesnt pass, I could have used the money else wheres.
Damn, I thought that MA was expensive at just over $375 for the two tests. Then again, I'm paying out of pocket over $1100.00 for my wife's class!:banghead

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blue'87GT said:
Damn, I thought that MA was expensive at just over $375 for the two tests. Then again, I'm paying out of pocket over $1100.00 for my wife's class!:banghead
She took out a loan for about $20,000. With school and two internships she couldnt work.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Damn, $20K for an EMT course, or a Paramedic course?

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue'87GT said:
Damn, $20K for an EMT course, or a Paramedic course?
Paramedic, the 20k was for her to live on for the year not to pay for it.

Oh an BTW
SHE PASSED:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :rockon :rockon :rockon :beer :beer :chili: :clap :clap :bday :bday :pickle: :pickle: :upup: :upup: :twotu: :twotu: :chili: :chili::chili: :chili: :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :beer :beer :beer :twotu: :twotu::upup: :upup: :upup:

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

Congradulations!!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats to your wife!!!!!! BTW, $20K isn't bad at all for going through a course like that. The paramedic course here is $18K for the course and it's 18 months long!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts