Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I saw a place to put this but I can't find it now. I need help finding a job in Florida. I live in leesburg FL. I'm a diesel mechanic and I haven't really seen anything in town that looks promissing. If any one could help me out that would be great!!! Shoot me a pm if you have any leads

·
Registered
221 Posts
I thought I saw a place to put this but I can't find it now. I need help finding a job in Florida. I live in leesburg FL. I'm a diesel mechanic and I haven't really seen anything in town that looks promissing. If any one could help me out that would be great!!! Shoot me a pm if you have any leads

Heavy duty or light trk diesel ??? If you can work on Big trucks, try going a lil north of you on 301 in Wildwood .. Head North on 301 untill you go through Wildwood basically and as you go OVER the train track bridge off to the right is a road (4 got what it was ) but its the next road (Turn RIGHT) and there is a bunch of places to the right... I know X-Press is always hiring mechanics and Waste Management, SCI-Steven Counts Inc=Ocala, LCT=Lester Coggins Trucking/Gainey Transport= Okahumpka,Fl. , Caterpillar... Man between Ocala, Belleview,Wildwood... Id try a lil North of Leesburg personally... If your into Light Truck Diesel Mechanic.. Well HELL, I'd still go NORTH of you...:rofl:

I'd have to call some family down there to look up Addy or Numbers... Lemme know Brother

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I almost 4GOT... If your come out to WEST TEXAS ( THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MECHANICS )... Just saying Look in Midland/Odessa Texas Craigslist

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.