Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for exploded view or cut away images of some engines, it dosen't matter the make, if u could help me out because google and yahoo ain't, i prefer v8 please

thanx

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I trying to find pics like these
, but of the whole engine, like the pics we find in the haynes manual's, but I'm only able to find pic's of certain parts of the engine not the whole thing

·
Registered
255 Posts
What are you using if for? I know that it probably doesn't help I have the engine in my avatar animated showing a two cycle process. I can make some renders with the internal parts to. Do know if that helps But I can look around for some v8's exploded.
adam

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is 'cuz were doing a project a school in speech class, were we have to explain how something works, and I wanted some exploded views of engine so i can trun them into a poster and give my presentation.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I can get you some renderings here just give me a second if a two cycle will work. If you want the video clip I have no problem letting you use that either.I might have to rerender it out. Its your call. Let me finish up with some some work and I will post the renderings I have.
Adam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts