Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TonyR was nice enough to let me have he's old shocks. But the problem is I live in LA. I'm hopping this is were the great people of FSB come in. Is their any one that might be coming the LA way or some were close that can grave them for me and I'll meet you some were convenient for you OR some one going out to Anaheim my brother works at the hospital their. If any of the people running the John bull trail can grave them on the way back I would great fully appreciate it!

In advance thanks

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
where abouts does he live? maybe i can GRAB them for you haha. along with that thing that goes one that other thingy that turns and stuff haha. i could maybe pick em up for you and take them to your bro in anaheim since i live in garden grove.

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Well I'm working off the 10 and the 57 maybe I could swing over there real quick ask him when s good time eould be snd I'll see if I can get over there.

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Unfortunatelly I am covering two jobs right now. A coworker is out on maternity leave so I have to cover her work part time. Makes for long days. Jerad, where off the 57/10 you working?? I work off the 57/60 so I could drop them off..

I might be in Fullerton Thursday evening, so I could drop them off in Anaheim if he will be there after about 5 or 6

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
im off the 10 and garey we could meet up if youd like. what time you go buy that way?
Right now wouldn't work. Tomorrow morning or after work would. I got a stock alternator you could borrow until you can get one

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
ok man im gonna meet up with tony tomorrow and get your shocks for ya. where does your bro work and what time does he get off?

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
No problem. They are not the prettiest, but they have some life left in them...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts