Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, if you are a praying person. Can you send up a prayer for my grandma. She is 74 and lives down in houston. We just found out today that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She said its in the the 3rd stage and is spreading pretty quickly. So if you are the praying type, then please send some up. If not then please just keep her in your thoughts.

:cry

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Sorry to hear it...I hope something good comes your way.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
My prayers are with you, hope things take a turn for the better and the docs can figure something out.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Torrey, prayers given.....luck to you both

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Since she lives in houston, tx and us up here in northern arkansas. Its going to be hard to get up to date updates of what is going on. Gonna have to rely on my uncle down that lives down there as well. Ill keep everyone up to date as i know stuff. Hopefully she can get started on treatment soon. She has always said her entire life that she will die of cancer before she lets them take a breast. So we shall see if she will change her mind, and hopefully she will.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
you and your grandmother is in my prayers

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
i live in houston too- my grandma is down here living with us and shes had cancer 4 times. she had the docs cut it off. i can relate to your worries- ill keep you in my thoughts.
ace

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
You got it man... I would love to have liveing grandparents again... It has been 18 years sense I have had any grandparents. Cherish them they are the onlyones you get...:rockon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts