Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking for some local trails around Norfolk, VA. I live up around fredericksburg, VA, but go to school in Norfolk and am looking for some places to play around. If anybody knows of any trails that I can hit up I would appreciate it! :toothless

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey wow Im from stafford too. I know of a few trails to play on up here. Bronco_89Xlt is also from this area so he might know a few that I dont. what color is your bronco cause I might hhave seen you around town before.
Tim

·
Registered
432 Posts
sorry bud but theres really nothing in the norfolk. I guess you can ride the beaches in nags head about 45 min south.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
you must go to odu I have friends that go there. But like southernpride has said there ain't crap to do here for wheeling I mean I could show where there is a puddle or something but that is about it

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah guys... thanks for ur help... i figured there wasn't much... right now my bronc is mostly black with some primer and rust accents... u probably havn't seen me on the road... the truck isn't very street legal right now... but if ur guys know of any trails around fredericksburg/stafford then let me know :toothless

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about trails in the mountains? i am up for the drive... just looking for a little play time... i have some jeeps that need to be set in their place ;) if u know what i mean... but yeah anything within VA or northern NC is appreciated... thanks guys :toothless

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Portsmouth here......

We need to firgure out who on the list is in Hampton Roads and put some faces (and trucks) with all the names.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
virginia beach right here but no truck right now due to massive body work:thumbup

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i am representin Norfolk i guess, not by choice, but my rig is sittin back home in stafford right now... i should have it down here over the winter though hopefully... or i will just find some stuff back home :toothless

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Broncomx said:
you staying in the dorms or do you got a place off campus?
I got an apartment... but tryin to get a house... want a garage!:cry but i will do...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the help guys! :toothless

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here in stafford theres a few trail that are just fun to paly on. its got everything but rockcrawling which is jsut dandy for me. its got mudholes, hill climbs, creek forgings and other goodies. that and one really close to my house is where i play unless someone gots one better.
Tim

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Daniel if you are serious about a house, by pop has two rental houses real close to ODU (My brothers went there like 10 years ago, and he bought them for them to use, now just rents them). No garages but good houses. One is on Melrose (I think Drive) and the other is on Killum. Let me know how serious you are and I will check with him to see what the status is on them. BTW for those that don't know I grew up in that area (Poquoson, don't hate) and have alot of family up there. Will be up there I think the second weekend of January for anyone who may want to meet. Won't have the Bronc though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SMOOTH said:
Daniel if you are serious about a house, by pop has two rental houses real close to ODU (My brothers went there like 10 years ago, and he bought them for them to use, now just rents them). No garages but good houses. One is on Melrose (I think Drive) and the other is on Killum. Let me know how serious you are and I will check with him to see what the status is on them.
Hey man if u r serious about having houses then i am all about it... i am very serious about a house next fall for school... that would be great if u could check for me! i would appriciate it... :toothless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts