Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm rebuilding the front end and need spindle studs for a 84 bronco. The local ford dealer is no help. where can I buy them online?

I'd rather not give Bronco Graveyard another chance to mess up my order, so anybody but them.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ford dealership probably has them right on the shelf.There about 25-30 bucks for a kit that does 1 side,comes with both lock nuts and the lock washer,Ford number D2TZ1198A.

Ahhhhh poop this number is foe spindle nuts(wheel bearing) not studs.....but looking up the studs isn't a big deal.They probably want an axle number or somethin,sometime I wish I still worked at the dealership.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
84bluebronco said:
thanks for the part# :)
Now go back and shove it up that parts counter guy's @$$ ! Check the parking lot, I'll bet that @$$hole drives a GM !

I know it's tough being a Ford counterman, but do the F#@*ing job or quit for heaven's sake.

We've got a stellar parts department here at the city's biggest stealership and they actually try for you and suggest alternatives.

It's the @$$holes that don't even try that really pi$$ you off.

I come from Mopars, which have WAY less aftermarket alternatives than Ford or GM so we depend on the stealership a lot more.

I take great pride in walking in the door with the part number I need from them and sometimes even with the superceeded part number ready in hand.

Sixlitre

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
partsmike.com

That guy is the place to get spindle studs.
Was going to suggest them as well...just wasn't sure about ford junk since the junk I am using is chevy junk. And you really need to have a source cuz I don't know about ford, but the cheb studs have a nice "cut" head to clearance the open spindle area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts