Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been fighting the smog shops and after looking thru the failed test i see one thing changed is the motor rpm much lower with the 40"s than 33". i like to get a set of stock tires and not alot of cash. i got a new PA 3" body lift ot been thinking of swapping the 33" tires for a factory set.
Here is the 3" body lift kit.

or these are the 33" wheels and rims. i want to keep them but willing to swap so i can stop going back and forth to the smog shop. they still got alot of miles left on them and i can get better pics if wanted.

I am in Sacremento,ca so this will need to be local as shipping would be too much. if you got a stock set sitting aroung and want to swap or sell cheap email me please.....mike

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shipping would wipe out any benifit as i can got the local junk yard and get 4 stockers for under $30 (rims-tires) the only reason i was up for a swap is i am going broke trying to get this past smog. the 40"s spin the motor at a low rpm and it is to low to kick in some of the smog switches. the 33' might work but i thought the stock size and 4:56 would get it up there. i failed for too rick and the plugs are perfect color so it got to be the bypass or idle circut still on. the 33" tires are nothing special they are General Grabber ST and on turbine style rims. thanks again...mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts