Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone could help me figure out what brand these headers are?
I am told they were purchased from Summit some 10yrs ago for a 79 Bronc with a 351M.
I contacted Summit about this.. and told them i was willing to email pics....the Tech Rep said this would not be of any help, and suggested that i figure out what brand they are and contact the maker with my questions and pictures.
I reviewed the pictures on Summits website and could not find any that matched, the Rep stated that the pictures they used where not accurate.

·
Registered
297 Posts
these headers are ones i have posted for sale my dad got them 10 yrs ago for a 351m like night stalker said the box they were in had a lable on it that just said summit then ford 351m- 400 so i figured they were the same ones i had on my other bronco then when i opened the box this is what i found,the drivers side one is about identicle to my other set but the pass side is no wheres even close they have a number on the plate where they mount to the heads (5313) summit cant verify that number. I have not installed into a truck but i have bolted them to a motor i am rebuilding and they bolt up and fit great just have never seen any like this before and not sure why the bends on the pass side would be so wild so any help with this would be appriciated thanx guys

·
Registered
297 Posts
i just went out to see if the other headers on my truck i personally got from summit 8 months ago the ones that are summit brand to see if the numbers were the same but they were not stamped with any numer at all the weird thing is when i did open the box the other ones were in there was no papers or anything just the long tubes and bolts for the collectors and it looked as though it was the first time the box was opened staples and all. i have looked for pics of headers that look simular to these but have not found any but like summit told night stalker the pics they use are not allways exactly how the ones your ordering look. idk im stumped?? :shrug

·
Registered
297 Posts
has no one ever seen headers like this or what, hell i would figure with almost 100 veiws someone would haave a response saying somthing about them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts