Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to those whose message I’ve missed, I have been extremely busy with my current EFI harness customers. I have also been very busy in negotiations with my factory. From the beginning it was very hard to get dealers and keep them motivated about my products. I began to see the honest truth, dealers was a dumb idea. Last week one of the dealers tried to increase the retail price from $475 to $600, which really upset me. :twak :boxing :banghead :enforce

Ford EFI products are not something a dealer can sell with no knowledge on the subject. The amount of technical questions alone makes potential dealers shy away. So as of Monday I do not use dealers, the factory and I now sell direct to the customers! :chili: :chili: :chili:

I even got payment butons on my web site and everything :chili:
http://fordfuelinjection.com/products.html

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,683 Posts
Congrats on being completely out on your own man, you have a great product and I'm sure you'll do well. :beer

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the :beer

SquattyD said:
I didnt even know you used dealers! But congrats I guess. More money for you.
I had too, I couldn't afford to buy 25-50 harnesses in bulk. I had to pre-sell them to the Bronco aftermarket venders. But 95% of them sucked A$$ (and not in that cool sexual way :toothless )
So I had a long talk with the factory, and they will make them upfront, without me having to pay for them :brownbag
Then as I sell them I buy them, finish them per customer details, and ship :chili:

scheki said:
You need to go to a coulpe of swap meets and shows.
You got that right.

crazed said:
Hmmm...3g alt harness....
Just ask, I can make you a pretty good deal :beer

stangmata50l said:
Congrats. So now how do people find out about you?

Do you mass advertise or anything?
So, far it's been all internet. BUT ;) Bronco Driver owes me some advertising space for all the articles I write for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts