Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shout out to anyone with left over parts from a SAS: I need a track rod off of a 1988-91 F350 4x4 and the lower track rod mount that bolts to the bottom of the spring perch. If you have them, tell me how much you want for them.

Thanks,
Greg

email me at [email protected] to let me know! :thumbup

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you still havnt found one rough country or tough country,cant remember which one makes a dropped bracket.Look on ebay,if your truck is lifted make a adjustable track bar out of rod ends and a piece of tubing.that way you can pull your axle into alighnment.I got my rod ends from art morrison the left hand threaded one was hex on the weld in stub.:beer

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you still havnt found one rough country or tough country,cant remember which one makes a dropped bracket.Look on ebay,if your truck is lifted make a adjustable track bar out of rod ends and a piece of tubing.that way you can pull your axle into alighnment.I got my rod ends from art morrison the left hand threaded one was hex on the weld in stub.:beer
Thanks. I thought about doing that, but I would really like the stock setup and could use the stock track bar. Previous owner messed up the original lower mount. I thought for sure someone one would have one from a SAS laying around that they weren't using.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hey i got the mount off an 88 dana 60 front(f350).I grinded the bracket off the frame and its still attached to the trac bar. I also have a trac bar drop if you want them. $50 plus shipping...let me know...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey i got the mount off an 88 dana 60 front(f350).I grinded the bracket off the frame and its still attached to the trac bar. I also have a trac bar drop if you want them. $50 plus shipping...let me know...
You don't have the lower mount off of the spring pearch on the axle do you? I might use the drop bracket as well. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
well its the hole bracket off of the axle housing itself. It was welded so i made work with an angle grinder. It mounts right below the leaf spring perch. The u bolts actually went through the bracket. pm me your email. ill send ya a picture tomarrow....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well its the hole bracket off of the axle housing itself. It was welded so i made work with an angle grinder. It mounts right below the leaf spring perch. The u bolts actually went through the bracket. pm me your email. ill send ya a picture tomarrow....
Pm'd you

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
check your pms...:thumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts