Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off my running boards on my 96 eddie bauer today because the mounts were rusting away, thats the only think on the truck that is rusting... but anyway, im looking for some nerf bars that are chrome, and that will last. I dont want something cheap that ill have to by something again in a couple of years. If you all have any pics aswell of your nerf bars, that would be great as well. I did do a search and i really couldnt find any.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
532 Posts
No nerf is the best nerf..

I never understood the use of a nerf bar.. Unless your a Smurf and cant get into your truck. They look goofy and if you do any real off roading other than playing in the mud your going to bash the hell out of them

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've seen some of the chrome nerf bars that the chrome had started to peal. So I have bought polished stainless steel nerf bars, they are made by MAAP which is a branch of Steel Horse. I've had them for 3yrs. with no problems.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I bought the Westin's. $200 i think...I wish I had spent a little extra $$ and bought the ones Kenny's 94 has. They were easy to install, but they have started peeling just a little and rusting where the peeling has started...damn it!

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
I have smittybuilt tubes tight against the body on my 92.

Put Westin's on my grandfathers 94.

Anything to help get more wommens in the truck is fine by me!

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have Dee Zee stainless. When they are polished up they look chrome. I got them on ebay for less then 200 I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts