Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im running low on what to get, any good movies I should check out? New ones, old one, it dont matter.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Damn.

Some of my Favorites: Resivour (spelled wrong, I know) Dogs, Snatch, Donnie Darko, Sin City, Kill Bill.

Edit: The Departed was pretty good.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Rad Dawn, FMJ, transformers, all the bond movies, the saw series, knocked up, superbad, napoleon dynamite, gone in 60 sec (the old one), the invisible (kind of a chic flic but still ok)

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rad Dawn, FMJ, transformers, all the bond movies, the saw series, knocked up, superbad, napoleon dynamite, gone in 60 sec (the old one), the invisible (kind of a chic flic but still ok)
I own most of them too, dont like BOND. Never seen The Invisible though.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Scarface, heroes, Kevin Costner Robin Hood?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Have you ever seen "man Bites Dog"? It is a foreign movie (it was an accident, didn't know it until I got home, because I hate reading subtitles) and was surprised to find out it was funny and very good. I rented it about 8-10 years ago and really want to watch it again. Google it for the story line, i think you will really like it if you can find it.

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
some how get ahold of a friends netflix accont info and order a shit load of the gayest movies you can think of. great fun

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
3:10 to yuma just came out and that was a good one.

The Kingdom came out a few weeks ago, thats one of my favorites.

I hope you've seen Boondock Saints.

All the Bourne movies.

The Black Donnellys was a real good show, my favorite show EVAR! you can get the discs on netflix

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
The Boondock Saints, Groundhag Day, The Way of the Gun, Ghost Dog, Ravenous, Sean of the Dead, Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, Back to the Future 1 2 and 3, Ronin, Donnie Darko, The Suicide Kings, The Rocketeer, Sneakers, The Thin Red Line, red october, The Green Mile, Big Fish, Running Scared, The Count of Monte Cristo, Anchorman, Million Dollar Baby, Nacho Libre, Tranformers, Superbad, The Prestige, Lord of the Rings, Reservior Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, V for Vendetta, Batman Begins, The Life Aquatic, The Godfather, Braveheart, Cinderella Man, Indianna Jones, the Royal Tennenbaums, Goodfellas, donnie brasco, Blood Diamond, Bottle Rocket, The Departed, 300, Jurassic Park, Fight Club, Forest Gump, A Beautiful Mind, Pearl Harbor, As Good as It Gets, The Shawshank Redemtion, Zoolander, Butterfly Effect, A Knights Tale, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, , The Big Lebowski, The Crow, Office Space, Risky Business, Better Off Dead, fast times at ridgemont high, the ladies man, porky's, revenge of the nerds, top gun, vegas vacation, raw, delirious, beverly hills cop,

theres a bunch more ill post later

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
here's my queue right now:

^ Transformers
^ Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut
^ Without a Paddle
^ The Sentinel
^ Spartan
^ Hostage
^ Mr. Brooks