Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

nevada?

32K views 303 replies 75 participants last post by  nevadagary 
#1 ·
Anyone from or around nevada?

#6 ·
Welcome Cody! feel free to PM me or email if you want. My junks all apart right now but I'm working on it. My bud and me are thinking of starting a Bronco club too. Totally informal though. Take Care. NORM

#10 ·
This topic came up before..but nearly as many people said they were for Nevada...only 1 other I think. Anyway, I'm here in Reno, going to UNR. Would love to go off roading with somebody sometime (though I'm not super hard core as my bronco is mostly stock). Go Wolf Pack, Sweet 16 baby!

#22 ·
BigNorm said:
You guys need to get out there and do some wheelin'. I'd love to start a FSB club here. Maybe we could restart the Sierra Chapter.
That would be frickin' awesome :rockon

I already asked 2bigbronco's about the sierra chapter and they said it is nolonger active :cry

But we could fix that if you guys are interested...I'll e-mail them and ask how we could get it restarted. :clap

#24 ·
bucknbronc said:
That would be frickin' awesome :rockon

I already asked 2bigbronco's about the sierra chapter and they said it is nolonger active :cry

But we could fix that if you guys are interested...I'll e-mail them and ask how we could get it restarted. :clap
You guys aren't that far from me - I'm less than an hour from Tahoe... Why don't you guys just join the west coast chapter??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.