1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
yeah, he's a member here.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
i have seen it before hell its been on ebay a million times. if i could afford it i would buy it and wheel the shit out of it, hitting every limb and branch i could. hahaha j/k

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Wow...if only.

Kind of like a Bronco that I found out here in Iowa. Guy drove it just a couple times a year to get the old gas out of it and stuff. Crazy low mileage like that. Nice to know what color everything is SUPPOSED to be under all that rust.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Still selling it. It's pretty nice but not worth that much to me

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
I'm in awe.....i thought rust was from the factory?

huh, anyone know of a good aftermarket rust kit he can buy?

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Cobra Jet said:
so it did not sell the last time around?

I mean at the current $26k bid value - how much more $$$ does he want from it, it's still a 96 Bronco, know what I am saying?
not only that it has been sitting most of its life. no telling what is in that motor now

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, that's nice. I saw a black one at a dealership a few weeks ago. That one had 44,000 miles on it. The dealership was selling it for about 9 grand, if I had the cash...I'd buy it.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'd rather have one that i could dent and scratch and not want to cry about

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
not only that it has been sitting most of its life. no telling what is in that motor now
What would be in the engine. The PO had the oil changed yearly, and ran it to keep things moving freely.

I wouldn't mind owning it, I would use it as a daily driver and so some light wheeling with it. I wouldn't have to worry about rusty or seized bolts when I lifted it. :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts