Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are four new (never driven on) Dick Cepek Fun Country II tires for $550. If needed I can ship, but added shipping costs will apply.

I bought these about a year and a half ago for about $1200 shipped from National Tire and Wheel. I mocked them up and decided I needed bigger tires to be more proportional. They were under my truck for a few days, and then taken off. They were NEVER driven on. Stored mostly stored in garage and storage unit.

If interested, you can PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call Jeremy at 520-425-1001. Thanks.

Heres a pic of one:

Here they are in my garage. (Two facing one way, and two facing the other. They all still have the white lettering on the side)

Heres a close up the tread. As you can see, these have never been driven on:

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,596 Posts
what is the load rating on these? D? C?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just gotta say ,what a great deal.If only They were 15" or I needed 16" tires I would be the proud new owner of these.
I just thought this deal deserved a bump.
Congrats to whoever gets the.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder what shipping would be to texas? 76015
Ill call Fed Ex Freight in the morning. If you could PM me any business that would be able to receive it for you or a nearby Freight location, that would help me cut down on the cost a bit.

Just gotta say ,what a great deal.If only They were 15" or I needed 16" tires I would be the proud new owner of these.
I just thought this deal deserved a bump.
Congrats to whoever gets the.
Thanks man.:thumbup
I hate price haggling, and I figure they're making me nothing just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Great deal here. Too bad I don't have the money to lift my Ranger, or i'd pick them up.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
damn, and i'm in clarksville too! ugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts