Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that interco has released the new 47" LTB and was wondering if any of you guys were thinkin about a set. I may have to surpass the 44" tires this spring and go for the 47's if i can find a good deal. They look to nice

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,647 Posts
Semi-old news.
They apparently weigh 6lbs less than the 49" Iroks, despite being narrower. Look freakin badass though.
Also, theyre expensive (almost $500/tire).

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
They'll come down in cost.

The only people that will really be getting them int he short term are Interco-sponsored guys. Maybe Dan Dibble shoudl show up at TTC with 47" LTB's instead of 44" cut boggers..

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
its gonna be quite a while before any normal person sees some of those. they are cool, but i'd much rather see one in 40-42", i would be all over a set of those.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
i liked my 33" LTB's back in the day. They took everything i threw at them, except daily driver status. I'd definately recommend them, altho I've no use for a set of 47's....

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
reptillikus said:
Also, theyre expensive (almost $500/tire).
:shocked They might be more popular for the SEMA crowd... I'd rather buy a set of 11 or 14R20s, for the price of 1-2 of those LTBs, and get far better use out of them

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,647 Posts
Andy351 said:
they are cool, but i'd much rather see one in 40-42", i would be all over a set of those.
Hell yea me too.

derrick36 said:
I've talked with National Tire & Wheel a few times about them, and they said they wont be getting anymore info, or seeing any type of pricing until late next month.
Thats odd...

http://www.ntwonline.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=48&Product_ID=1329&CATID=10

47*17*16.5 - $483.95 each

I guess they just didnt want to talk to you :shrug

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
They probably knew it was just somebody yanking their chain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts