Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intrested in a V8 5.0 302 engine from my bronco, has 1,200 miles on it and hig flow oil pump\new oil pan and pacesetter shorty headers on it. and new water pump, any thing you want out of the engine bay area, with engine for $1500 any takers? Located Cape Cod , Mass Or whole parts car for $2,200 rear drive shaft is broken tailgate has some rust but window works, hood is dented. click my sig. for pictures. I want to try to sell it whole or at least the engine before i start parting out.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
IF you do end up parting it out, I'd be willing to take the headers off your hands. I understand trying to sell it as a whole. Lemme know. :)

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Why all that work and then get rid of it??

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
dibs on front driveshaft and transfercase if manual. not currently on the cape, but a barnstable guy anyhow.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Is that a complete engine with all the accessories? Damn that is tempting cause i need one

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes its complete and running, and i have to get rid of it because i cant afford my bills with it. The only thing thats wrong is the broke rear drive shaft. Its a manual t case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts