Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 89 a couple days ago for 300 bucks. Has the 302 in it in pretty good shape, shows 72 on the clock but assuming its probably 172. It seems to run pretty good so far after i bumped up the timing a bit. Pulled the seats and carpet today, will be doing a roll in bed liner soon. Seems like a cool place here with a lot of good info.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Why does every one sles always find the sweet deals. Lol. Sweet bronco, looks like its in decent shape too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why does every one sles always find the sweet deals. Lol. Sweet bronco, looks like its in decent shape too.

It was not quite that easy, i will explain. A few months back a friend of mine sold me a 95 Nissan 200sx for 300 bucks, a good deal in it self. I sat on it for a while and lost interest, it needed a smog and would not pass. I did not feel like dumping any money into it so i traded it for the bronco, which just passed smog.

I need to dig of a little lift somewhere now and ill be set. Finished the roll in bed liner today, cut the muffler off still not loud enough.

Thanks for the welcomes

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

If you're not familiar, check out this thread by FSB memeber Sixlitre - I done failed my smog test (tears) it's a 100% guaranteed way to PASS any state smog test. I used it in 2009 as the FSB lab rat and then again just this past Sept 2011 and in each case I PASSED with flying colors......you'll be very impressed when you read thru it.

Enjoy! :beer

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
welcome to FSB - nice find!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts