Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got my viper 791xv installed and it is bad ass! I have the remote start and if someone gets in my truck when i start it, soon as they hit the brake to shift it kills the truck and the alarm goes off haha. Now I am deff. not afraid of putting high dollar stuff in my bronco (dvd screens, new console, subs/amp, etc...) Now its time for the real shit to go in :chili:

If you guys want one like mine I got this one from this guy...
http://cgi.ebay.com/VIPER-791XV-791...ryZ94833QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He is really good, sends extremely quick, and everything that is in that picture you get...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the python version in my mustang (same thing, both a DEI brain). I love the extra channels. I can roll my windows up/down (rolls 'em up automatically when it arms also), turn on my stereo, pop my trunk (hey that last one is cool on an 18 year-old car) and shhh, don't tell anyone I have these, turn my neons on/off. Oh ya , the rem start is cool, and I think it even does something if someone trys to steal it. :D

A friend has his airbag system hooked up to the extra channels, the possibilities are endless....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the python version in my mustang (same thing, both a DEI brain). I love the extra channels. I can roll my windows up/down (rolls 'em up automatically when it arms also), turn on my stereo, pop my trunk (hey that last one is cool on an 18 year-old car) and shhh, don't tell anyone I have these, turn my neons on/off. Oh ya , the rem start is cool, and I think it even does something if someone trys to steal it. :D

A friend has his airbag system hooked up to the extra channels, the possibilities are endless....
yeah, if someone gets in while its started then hits the brake it dies like i said, but if they pop the hood or start doing funny business it fries my starter :goodfinge which i would rather replace my starter than my truck

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh ya, DONT get the old-style proxemity detector (just a little 5x4x2 inch-ish box), it sux, I have one, and could never get it dialed in well. Good for a convertable maybe. Everyone that I know that got it, unplugged it. There's a new style, with "antennae" type sensors that go behind the windshield trim/molding, works alot better.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ya, DONT get the old-style proxemity detector (just a little 5x4x2 inch-ish box), it sux, I have one, and could never get it dialed in well. Good for a convertable maybe. Everyone that I know that got it, unplugged it. There's a new style, with "antennae" type sensors that go behind the windshield trim/molding, works alot better.
Do you know where to get that new one? I was about to get that box too, thanks for telling me man...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I actually havn't seen one. I read about it somewhere (maybe DEI's site). That reminds me, I have a user name and password for DEI's site, to get access to all the wiring/wire colors/location for installation in ALL cars, I'll dig it out tomorrow. Where's a mod that can throw that one in a sticky? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts