Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post a pic of the new addition to the family.She has a 351w thats (leaking) carbed. With 8.8 in front and rearand I do beleave it has a c-6. I'm not sure about the t-case yet.I haven't had the time to look at every thing. But from asking a lot of ?'s (thanks steve83) I found out that the back axle has been changed out from a 9 to 8.8. It leaks gas into the oil. I got a new fuel pump today and going to be chageing it out next wk. Then onto the carb to rebuild. Hopefulley I will not have anymore leaks. I'll keep ya informed. It only cost 500.00 and it runs (somewhat?).

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
8.8 is the rear end, not the front. The front axle is a Dana 44 TTB. Looks like a pretty good deal. If that's what that thing is gonna look like in 2023 it must be really clean now(date on pics).

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
RLKBOB said:
8.8 is the rear end, not the front. The front axle is a Dana 44 TTB. Looks like a pretty good deal. If that's what that thing is gonna look like in 2023 it must be really clean now(date on pics).
Nice BKO, yeah that has the almighty TTB up front, dont worry though they are indestructible!! But watch out for the TTB haters on here, they are everywhere!!!

I didnt even notice the date, nice one RLKBOB.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Mogley said:
Nice BKO, yeah that has the almighty TTB up front, dont worry though they are indestructible!! But watch out for the TTB haters on here, they are everywhere!!!

I didnt even notice the date, nice one RLKBOB.
Whatever your smokin' i want some of it. I run a TTB and the reason it's indestructible is because i know what NOT to do to it.

Cool deal on the truck.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will here's is an up date. I got time this wkend to check out the my 82. To look for the reason why i have gas in the oil? Went to change out the fuel pump and I found that one of the ears that it bolts up to is broken off. :banghead :banghead Where the pump will not tighten up. No wendor it was 500. So now I have to found a block to rebiuld.:doh0715: I'll get some pics up this wk.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
:stupid

It is the timeing chain cove and not the block go to the bone yard for another... Unless you have an M-block but I believe the quit useing them in 80 or 81.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya , i found this on Steve83 superford page:

Thanks for haveing diagrams Steve. Mines a 82 351w thats carbed.It needs A new water pump to so it all kindi works out. Thanks for the infor. Todd

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Way ta go man!

Nice score.... so what ya gonna do with your other one?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I was picking up a toyota for julie , But my freind got visition to see he's littke girl so he's staying around. (Rob the guy who's toy peed all over itself last time we went out).Well he is staying around so Julie wanted him to keep it so he would have something good to drive his daughter around in. It's a differnt then what he had out with us. The bronco I'm giving to Julie so she can have something to play with. I still have mine. Not getting rid of that one. Whating for it to get a little warmer to start working on it. I need to re pack everthing.
I started school at ATI in feb. I go M-Thur. from 530 to 11pm for a yr. The wkends I do side work.Tring to make some extra money to help pay for my moms funial. Thanks for your thoughts , again. When I do get to doing the PM on my BKO I'll hit ya up and try to go out. I'm tring to get it done for that beach run everybody is talking about in NC. Once they set a date? Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts