Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you heard it here first, read this thread on pirate, semi-transparent krawlers coming soon to a comp near you

new krawlers

that thread is discussing the guys new comp rigs, that was thrown in there

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you read the first page where they talk about the need for them? if not, it was becuase after tiny was built by nelson enterprises, it was so low that jon bundrant could not see the cones through the tires. well obviously that design worked because they won almost everything. this year jon nelson is goin to have a similar vehicle for himself, and that is where these tires came in, i think it will be interesting to see

wes

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
that's stupid ............. "so you can see the cones" ... like they won't be dirty, scuffed up..... 'see through' the tires ... ugh, I am gonna be sick :uke:

I can see it now ... the "bling" bullshit is worming it's way into even cool shit like rock crawling ... these will be the next 'fad' ... bigdumbtrucks with see through tires ... oh the fukking shame of it all :cry

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, damager, next year pro comp is also realeasing their new 40 inch xterrains, the only wheel size they come in is 20's. that way all the stuper duties can ride around on their bling 20's and 40's, how stylish. :rolls eyes: oh, and i hear the new toyo mud tire will come with a 22 inch rim size, when is the horror goin to stop?

wes

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
the reason for the big rim is so they are radials. you cant have a 15 inch rim 40 inch tire and have a radial. the bigger rim allows to still be a radial tire. and a 22 inch rim with 40's wont look to out of place.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Sorry but I have to say that a Bronco with 52" clear Iroc's on 20" spinner wheels with gold inlays and an Escalade grill with and air bag system that will make the rear end jump and some thumpin' Vanilla Ice over the Kraco sound system and wearing a jogging out fit that matches the gold metal flake paint job and displaying 5-9 gold chains around your neck and drinkin' yo 40 as you cruz the mall flashin' yo gat's for the 14 year old honnie's to let them know you are a play-a' and....

Oh my god! Clear tires! WTF!!! :banghead

You just know there's a guy with an Escalade waiting for clear tires...kill me.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
now come on scott ya know yoiu will be going out toward surprize and some one in the mexican area by the rail yard will have them on there truck :toothless :histerica

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
84brownbronco said:
the reason for the big rim is so they are radials. you cant have a 15 inch rim 40 inch tire and have a radial. the bigger rim allows to still be a radial tire. and a 22 inch rim with 40's wont look to out of place.
Cause you know people want a smooth, quiet ride with their 44's.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
well there are alot of people that want radial 44's. alot of guys that lift trucks for wheeling also use it to drive to work and dont like bias ply tires. also radials last much longer. and can flex pretty well. also show trucks use them.

·
Registered
632 Posts
maybe they'll weigh less, being as the tires are invisible :uhoh3 , i want clear thorn turds :brownbag

1 - 20 of 27 Posts