Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
i got the same thing from my girlfriend...that thing is a champ
her dad said if anyone complains i can just bounce it off the side of the bottle and shatter it, that thing is stout!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks like one of Craftsmans more useful tools and luckily it doesnt have any moving parts that will fail

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Ive got the one that has a screwdriver handle. Works pretty good.

I like craftsman and I will continue to use craftsman until Mac or Snap-on opens an outlet store and will take any tool back no questions asked.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
oh God, not another "craftsman sucks" thread. give it a rest already.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Since I'm not a mechanic by trade, Craftsman works fine for me.

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
oh God, not another "craftsman sucks" thread. give it a rest already.
No matter when or where Craftsman is mentioned, its gonna get brought up. Happens every time.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I have found Snap-ons and Mac break less then Craftsman. But I have only broken like 5 things from them, and taken them back to be replaced everytime. So the cost difference is great for me. But then I only use them to work on my vehicles, and not all the time, so it is all good for me. Hell I even bought the torque wrench that is guaranteed for life (Not all of the Cman ones are). About once a year I take it back and get a new one so I know it is still calibrated correct, or atleast close.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am for craftsman hand tools, but their power tools suck donkey balls. When I make a nice amount of dough then I will buy myself a complete Snap On set especially their tool chests.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I just got one of them bottle openers for Christmas. Kinda cool, and has a life time gar in TTTT!!! :D

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Craftsman are great tools IMO. Just because of a no questions replacement, and if they do ask, just say "I don't know". Snap-on seems to be the best I have ever seen...Mac suck. The only time you find out how good your tool(s) are, is when you have a really TIGHT bolt/nut to break loose.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
so that thing has a lifetime warrenty. I really like that, might be a good addition to the truck if I wansn't putting a permanent bumper mounted opener on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts