Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
skinny punks!! lol

we should be on those muscle magazine! lol

Hell i am closer to being on a muscle mag then they are!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I still dont understand WTF they were doing. Just looks like they were bouncing around. And it was funny as hell watching them hold their pants up. Dumbasses

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
It's not break dancing (and yes, I concede I could spin with the best of them in like 84 :uhoh3 ), but they are good at it anyway.

The end scenes were too funny though. What are they, 90 lbs soaking wet? They aren't even lightweights. :histerica

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
No offense but I seen they were lookin like white boys.......Could just barely break dance back then...I couldnt watch them......I used to sport NY laces busted two colors on the checkerboard....Beat boxin in class and sometimes I could even bust a windmill after the last wave of the dolphin........I went to NYC back on 10/01 and they had a subway team breakdancin.....I felt like I was 11 yrs old again.....They looked like a time warp even their clothes were old and dirty.......Breakdancin was fun and is fun to watch.......But the white guys arent the pros...Its like the blues only a few succeed at the cross over..

You remember the movies

Breakin'
and
Beatstreets......

Now that was breakdancin

I still do the moon walk........:shocked

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
I have several friends that break. Before I went to basic i was learning how to also....my only probelm is as the shirt my buddy bought me for Christmas, I am Overly Caucasion: Do not place on Dance floor

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
im too much of a fat a$$ to break dance, but its still cool to watch
Yeah me too.......If I had a belly full of food........A couple people could really get me spinning on my belly.......lol:toothless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts