Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Holy **** was that article cringy. I'm here to talk shit about new vehicle models, not listen to a 13 year old whine about something some idiot said about pickups.
Well, you got the bold part right...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
There was time when the Bronco was a "work horse". These saw action with Police, Fire, Forestry, anyone that wanted a full size truck that also could have covered storage. I wish the military would have picked the Bronco over the Chevy for the CUCV. Man we would have all kinds of parts out there for us.

The new Bronco is not designed to be work horse... but a play thing. It is what it is... but I actually think Ford did a good job with the new Bronco. When they get around to making another "work horse" built on a F-150 frame... I'm all in.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,238 Posts
According to some insiders a full-size bronco was considered but was never approved. I would be surprised if Ford didn't reconsider it after a strong debut and continued sales success of the new model. Just gotta wait and see.

·
Registered
79 bronco ranger XLT 4 speed manual with a stock 351m
19 Posts
I keep mistaking FJ cruisers for the new broncos... Its getting irritating for my entire family.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts