Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen any threads about the new Bronco Driver mag so thought I'd start one.

I was hoping to find an explanation of the whole fiasco recently with the garage door smasho thing showing up in the Jeep mag, but found not much. Morris - the editor - did his little editorial spiel and basically said, they work hard to put out the mag to begin with and it's by the Bronco enthusiasts and sometimes they don't have enough material and encouraged people to continue to send in articles and stuff. But he never did mention the exact incident, just said he knew people were talking about them and ranting on the web forums. So I dunno. :shrug

I haven't looked it thru cover to cover yet, just read his thing in the beginning and flipped thru it. I have a final exam to study for and can't take time to read it all right now.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is. Oh my god! They printed the same story in 2 differant magazines. So what. Who gives a damn. Its a little nothing article. The ones anyone should really care about are the main ones. The ones about Broncos and tech articles. Like the guy says, its not even his fulltime job. I guess none of the people who spread this conspiricy theory ever put any thought into the fact that maybe the person who submitited the article just wanted to be a little famous. You know, point out to their friends that they got put into 2, 3, 12, 3983732 magazines. People like that attention. I am tired of all of this internet hanging. Its really getting annoying and turning away a lot of good members.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i haven't even chimed in b/c i think it's a waste of time to worry about.... i'm with marauder on this one fore sure..... don't even care if they try to explain it.... so what someone submitted it to two dif mags... hell wat do i care if it was submitted or contrived from some photo an editor saw on the net.... be glad we even have a bronco specific magazine or STFU

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
i haven't even chimed in b/c i think it's a waste of time to worry about.... i'm with marauder on this one fore sure..... don't even care if they try to explain it.... so what someone submitted it to two dif mags... hell wat do i care if it was submitted or contrived from some photo an editor saw on the net.... be glad we even have a bronco specific magazine or STFU
:stupid big fawkin deal, you see any other BRONCO magazines out there willing to work this close with FSB? Didn't think so... Don't like it? Don't buy it.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
I dont really care about the "internet hangings". If you cant handle it, oh well. The magazine thing however, was a good(and funny) find, but that's all it was. Some people act like it's the end of the world. It's not. I subscribe to about 6 Primemedia mags, and they do it every month. It's not that big-a-deal. If high circulation mags like that can get away with it, a second tier mag, like B-driver should be able too as well.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
I've posted the same thing on different message boards. It's kinda the same thing. A common interest story to two different groups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts