Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's new guys, my name is matt and i'm in grad school/working in southeast missouri. i bought a '93 bronco last august. i hunt and fish a lot, and it definately gets me where i need to go...i don't care if gas does get to $5 this summer, i'll never trade in my bronco!

it had approx 100K miles on it with a new rebuilt ford 302 and jasper trany a month before i got in the driver's seat. i did a lot of maintenance stuff and paint work on it since then as well as upgrading to pro comp 33's.

i've saved a couple bucks and want to put a 4inch suspension lift and lights on within the month and have lots of decisions to make...i read that some cheaper lifts (tough/rough country) break a lot...guessi'll keep reading the forums.

great site! i've learned a lot already!
Thanks- a pic is on the way

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome man, Yea i love my Bronco too but dont say anything about gas hitting 5 dollars a gallon or im gunna need a third job. Some Pics would be nice too. Theres tons of info here about the lifts and just about anything else you might need. Like i said before WELCOME!
-Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
MFeldt said:
...i read that some cheaper lifts (tough/rough country) break a lot...guessi'll keep reading the forums.
Welcome to FSB - I just installed the Rough Country kit, all the brackets in the kit looked well made and pretty strong, will see how it stands up...:thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.