Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
i just signed on today so i am a newbie. Last weekend i purchased an 89 bronco with a built 302 gt-40 crate engine. It has a lift ( i am guessing 4") and 33 on 16" rims. So i just wanted to introduce myself and wonder if anyone new of a good place to get some a/t or mud tires at an afforadle price? and does anyone live in the area and know of some good places to gain some 4x4 expierence?

·
I ♥ TTB
4,252 Posts
Welcome... and pics :beer

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
i live in SLO, i'll post up next time i go to pismo. the tire store in SLO has always been a good place for me and my buddies to deal with, try there if you are looking for a local place or try mailorder if you're not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks to everybody for the welcoming, and thanks andy351 for the tire info. I have posted one picture in my garage and will post more asap!

·
Registered
257 Posts
welcome vtheory - live in SLO and I agree with andy351, the Tire Store is a good place to start. Pismo Beach is a pretty fun place to get some off-road time with your Bronco. Let me know if you want to go and I'll meet up with you.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Pismo is awesome.
I'll be doing some work in Napoma (sp?) this month and I would like to take the truck and quads down for a day or two of fun on the sand

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I live close to pismo lets hook up for some 4wheelin. also a good place to go that is very easy is High mountain road.:thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts