Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a full sized bronco and finally got one. After a lot of trading truck after truck, I found someone that wanted to trade my p.o.s chevy for his bronco. Naturally I jumped on it. I'm not sure as t all the specs other than that it is a 90 EB originally with a 351 swapped out for a 302. Not sure why. It was like that already when the kid bought it. Shorty headers, not sure on the brand, catless down pipes, true duels going into 2 flowmaster 40s dumped. No sure if it's lifted or not but it's sitting on 31/12.5/15 I believe. Not exactly sure on the size. That's about all the information tha I know for now. I'm not sure on the trans, gears, or anything of the sorts as I have only had it for a couple of days. As I find out more I will let you know.i

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB whats your plans for it? look like decent rig.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, the body is pretty straight. A few small dents and some places you can tell that they painted right over rust . Other than that it's all good. I work at a body shop so that will all get fixed eventually. First off it needs a new windshield and some interior put back together. I'm going to have the guys here at work service the trans. Then I plan on putting on a mild lift, not sure how much yet but my wife already has a hard time getting in and out, and probably some 35s. Not sure of all the details as of yet but as I have the time and money I will start customizing it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts