Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the 78-79 Bronco forum, but I h=guess I should have put it here. I have a question I am hoping you can help me with. I traded a tent trailer for a 78' Bronco. I has a 351 2 barrel, Np435 (I think). It was flopped on it's side and has some damage to the passanger side of the roof, the rear shell is not on it. It runs good, but has over $300 in back registration. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it or sell it. If I keep it i'm going to cut the roof off, cage it, cut the fenders and slap some 36" swampers on it I have in my garage, and wheel the pee out of it. If I sell it what are these thing going for? How easy are these to get parts for? Are they easy to work on (I'm a chevy guy)? I already have a wheeler/tow truck, a 90 Chevy Suburban w/ 4:88's. detroit, 35's, etc. Thanks for the help.

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Sounds like it has potential as a serious trail rig!! But that back registration :goodfinge You mat be better off selling it and using the dough for more suburban parts!!!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
300 bux isn't very much for back fee's.. Personally I would fix it up.. I like chevy's as well, but the older brono that you have is a great year to fix up.. Easy and fun.. They can take a beating to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts