Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just picked up an 88 bronco a few weeks ago for my project. Just got a few minor issues to deal with right off the bat, mainly the first is the rear tailgate window. Its missing and Im thinking it broke because the right latch on the tailgate is not functional so the tailgate has lots of play. Nothing new latches wont fix. Im currently making a custom flag pole for the bumper so I can fly the american flag all the time(Navy veteran) and I need to make a custom license plate frame because Im using the tow hitch hole for the flag pole. Dont want to get pulled over for license plate obstruction.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Hope it gives you years of trouble free service. We are happy to have you here and help with any questions. Feel free to ask, if you're looking for any advise. This forum comes very handy for DIYs and if you have a question on a particular product you are thinking of getting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sorry for the late response haha, been busy this is the day I bought her

Will throw an updated picture soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts