Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not write this just trying to pass the word
As most of you probably know, the next Bronco has gotten the green light for production. However, Ford still has not decided on a platform. There are three possibilities being considered: a Ranger based Bronco, an Escape based Bronco or an "Eco Sport" based Bronco. Obviously, the Escape and Eco Sport (a small car based SUV Ford sells in South America) are not suitable platforms for the next Bronco. Ford is still considering them though. I wrote a letter to Ford about the Bronco already, but I decided a petition with a couple thousand signatures would be more convincing. Unlike many other petitions on Petition Online, this one will actually be submitted to Ford by me.

To sign the petition, go here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/bronco/petition.html

It takes less than a minute to sign. Sure, Ford may ignore it, but I think it is worth trying.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You've got to wonder if this is spam... I've heard otherwise about this green light

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
the bronco is DEAD..Get over it.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
I heard new bronco's are gay, and that being gay isn't cool anymore. Don't quote me on that, it's just what i heard.:goodfinge

Yeller

(yes i'm an asshole, check my profile)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Oldyeller said:
I heard new bronco's are gay, and that being gay isn't cool anymore. Don't quote me on that, it's just what i heard.:goodfinge

Yeller

(yes i love the male asshole, check my profile)

than you are the most un-cool guy i know.:goodfinge

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Well as far as spammers go:
Relax, looks like they thought of that (yeah right)

PetitionOnline.com has disabled the display of email addresses for signatories who chose to make their address public. We have done this to reduce the spread of harmful Windows viruses which harvest email addresses from the web cache of infected computers. This also prevents spammers from harvesting email addresses from this site.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I still vote for spam

·
Registered
103 Posts
sascrotch said:
most likely spam. why else would the email address be required?
I can't say for sure, but I think the email address is required so that the same person doesn't just vote over and over again.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
davids78bronco said:
I'm trying to remember where else I've seen that username before ...

I think Ive seen the name before too? Thats not the dumb kid from the dodge site that got stuck is it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys-just to let you know, I work in the advanced truck studio at Ford and there is not a thought of producing the Bronco again at this time.

Why would we-with gas at the +$2.00 mark?

By the way, "Bronco's" should only be on frames.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts