Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats a nice looking bumper what the damage on soomething like that
Right now we are running a Halloween Sale, so it is 10% off plus free shipping. The normal price as pictured would be $1050.00 plus shipping which is usually $125-$200 depending on location.
During the sale that exact bumper including shipping would be $945.00
So it saves you anywhere from $255-$305!
Let me know if you have any other questions.
BDB

·
Registered
604 Posts
Will that design fit the 87-91 model years?

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,171 Posts
Have you ever made one that comes up to the lower panel but not all the way up to the lights? I like the design its just to thick looking for me right on the out side corners. Unless it looks different in person.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have you ever made one that comes up to the lower panel but not all the way up to the lights? I like the design its just to thick looking for me right on the out side corners. Unless it looks different in person.
The one for the 80-86 model is somewhat smaller, there is a bare metal pic of it on my regular Boondock vendor forum and on our website BoonDockBumpers.com
We will also custom build them however the customer wants. Aside from copying someone elses design of course!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
How far away are you from gettin some slider pics up?

You should put a link to your website in your signature and on your user info page.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I like it.
Having built mine myself (which looks similar to your) and with less bends, I gotta say I think your price is very reasonable, considering how much work is involved.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,171 Posts
The one for the 80-86 model is somewhat smaller, there is a bare metal pic of it on my regular Boondock vendor forum and on our website BoonDockBumpers.com
We will also custom build them however the customer wants. Aside from copying someone elses design of course!
I hadn't seen that one on your website before. That without the upper bars looks good to me.
Do those light grilles with your logo effect the light at all when they are turned on? I'd imagine very little if it did but was curious

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hadn't seen that one on your website before. That without the upper bars looks good to me.
Do those light grilles with your logo effect the light at all when they are turned on? I'd imagine very little if it did but was curious
No, I have them in mine, and I can't even tell they are there. They're good protection for the lights. Plus they look cool!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts