Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what you guys think of the new Ford Concept Bronco? I did a Google image search and was checking it out. Its nice but it just aint' a full size! Looks like my dads International Harvester Scout he had when I was a kid. Can you imagine what a 2007 FULLSIZE Bronco would look like!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP FORD!! You wouldnt be able to build them fast enough and I would be first in line !!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
First, the concept bronco isn't all that new. I was hoping and praying they would release it when they did the mustang makeover. They would've sold faster than you can say "What is that?" but Ford just didn't want to front the cash.
As for a new fullsize bronco... that would look like a 2-door excursion...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Ubermich said:
First, the concept bronco isn't all that new. I was hoping and praying they would release it when they did the mustang makeover. They would've sold faster than you can say "What is that?" but Ford just didn't want to front the cash.
As for a new fullsize bronco... that would look like a 2-door excursion...
no sh*t! That bronco did look good though, but nope, thanks to FORD!! :twak

Those Excursions look so much like those 4-door Broncos! I'd love to have either some day! They would look CRAZY with a big ass lift!!! likea damn bus or something lol :toothless

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'd like to welcome everyone back to 2001...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is it 2001 already I can't believe it. I hope to see this new concept Bronco soon

·
Registered
689 Posts
i read that ford put the new bronco on the side lines cuz they bought into land rover.....just what i read

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Daniel, can you make a useless reposted over and over again forum for threads like this. I don't think it fits in anything else real well.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
yeah i would tend to agree there...but hey there is nothing i can do about that...just put it in the most proper place and call it good....my thoughts are to just ignore the threads

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
94 XLT 351 E4OD 4" Superlift 88 XLT AOD about to put on 4" Pro Comp lift
2,801 Posts
46079bronco said:
i read that ford put the new bronco on the side lines cuz they bought into land rover.....just what i read
They made the new Bronco concept WAYYYY after they bought Rover.

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
ohhhh..... so thats what they meant....

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
ToddACimer said:
I'd like to welcome everyone back to 2001...
Daum, what I was thinking...

When will peepz figure out, concept cars are just that... 99% of them never make it to production, so dont get your panties bunched up over how little you like it. :doh0715:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts