Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dana44 Mini-spool:
$75 shipped:
I got all the stuff in to regear the bronco.And i really have no need to lock the front so its out of here.Its new :thumbup :
Location (Mi Wuk Village):
ZIP CODE (95346):
Will you Ship? (Y):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):Whatever
Payment method (PayPal,MO, etc):
Auto part Wheel
:

Auto part

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I know I want it but I just dont have the cash

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Yeah I know it is...

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'll trade you a couple random boxes of crap or some 88 F250 parts. How about 30 day free trial?

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
91xlt said:
what does it take to install? what gearing is it for?
Its for whatever gearing you got really it doesnt matter.And i dont think the install is hard at all for it? but then again ive never put one in yet eather.But it shouldnt take more than an hour or two to do.:thumbup

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
RebelCowboy said:
Its for whatever gearing you got really it doesnt matter.And i dont think the install is hard at all for it? but then again ive never put one in yet eather.But it shouldnt take more than an hour or two to do.:thumbup

Hahaha... You have to pull the third member if you're installing it on TTB. I'd say it's a 6-7 hour job if you've never pulled apart your front end. I think even after tearing it all apart I doubt I could do it alone in less then 4 or 5 hours. Both hubs have to come apart, shafts pulled out, front drive shaft taken off then the third member pulled out. If you're pulling out the third member that would be a perfect time to eliminate your c-clip on your stub shaft too

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
You know you wanna sell it to mmmeeeee.

This wouldn't have anythign to do with your gearing. Whether you're a "high" carrier of 3.73 and numerically lower, or a "low" carrier that is 392 and numerically higher - it installs the same. Basically a splined collar that replaces the spider gears and locks both shafts solid with no differentiation between them both.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Thanks. I won't be using it for a while, though. Hopefully I can get the cash for chromo shafts this summer, THEN throw in the mini. True 4WD, booya!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts