Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1978 460 c6
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i don't have a bronco yet but the wife gave the green light and I'm on the hunt for a 78 79 bronco. Anybody know where one might be sitting? A perfect deal would be a trade for my excursion.

·
Registered
1978 460 c6
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of info. Thank you very much. Vin info very helpful. I would travel for good pics and info on bronco. I have checked local Craigslist and did not find much. Would travel farther for bronco that needs less work. I'm planning on daily driving this heep while I finish building my current project. Do I dare mention it on this forum? It may be considered blasphemous (not a chevy). Prefer a bronco with less rust than anything. Engine / transmission i can work around i actually have a 460 out of a motorhome in the garage that ran great.

Thank you Al

Bud

·
Registered
1978 460 c6
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Jason yes I have been looking. I found a few but one I found in Houston in Facebook marketplace is nice the interior made me laugh i can't post links but it's a baby maker lol. I found one in Arkansas but it's rusted out or I would be all over it. I'm curious how much a body man would want for rust repair on that bad boy. I'm sure I would be money ahead to buy one not rusted out but at the same time I feel like I'm saving one from the junkyard and it's blue. I love the ford blue. But the lack of pictures (no interior pics) and the fact that the pics he did post are terrible. One of the rear rocker panels are gone. I'm assuming the inner fender looks similar without looking at it and the same with the floorboard

Thank you for the replies
Bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts