Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Justin i have been a member on here for awhile but this is my first post. I have a 1995 bronco 5.0 5 speed that i have owned now for about 5 years and I have beat the snot out of it and it has taken it like a champ. When i first bought it all my friends told me i should buy a jeep cause there just better but im a ford guy and i wanted to be different cause they all had jeeps. Im proud to say that my BKO did what the jeeps did and whent places it probably shouldnt but all ways made it home (even if it was limping home:toothless) But sadly all that abuse has taken it's toll and it has sat neglected. I have been thinking it's time to fix him up and get it back on the trail.

I have read all about the SAS on here and have decided that for what I use my BKO for it would be very beneficial and cause my front end is [email protected]&. My goal is a Dana 44 front 9in rear and 35-36" tires. I'm sure I'm gonna have questions and I thank you all in advance for your help.

My first question is what is the difference between a f100 and f150 front axle? Anything? I have a lead on a 77 f100 4x4 parts truck the body is junk but the axles are in good shape. So will they work or should I keep looking?

·
Premium Member
9,989 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Wrong forum, this is introduction so you're questions should either be in the Noobie flame free, Tech write up, 1980- 96 BKO or SAS tech etc. :doh0715:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts