Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Whats up FSB people!!!! Im Alex from Arizona I have been on this site before and looked around but never joined. I figured what the heck and went ahead and took the leap. I have 2 broncos 1 for play and the other is a daily driver. The toy is a 1990 with a 5.0 4 inch lift i put together no specific brand i made the radius brackets and purchase parts here and there. The rear I swapped out the 8.8 and put a dana 61 lincon locked the correct way and had any problems with it. I have all the parts to do a sas with a 2005 super duty front axle just havent got around to doing it. I would like to sell the dana axle since i got a sterling 10.50 with disc brakes for the rear to match the front axle once I get the nerve to completing it. Im runnning a set of 36inch super swampers on steel wheels. This thing is nothing special to look at but its a hell of alot of fun.
My daily driver is a 1995 with a 4inch superlift long travel suspension. Im running 33 inch tires and as for everything else its pretty much stock since i drive it everyday. I have some parts that are not needed and that are sitting in my garage for anyone intrested and I also have alot of knowlege for these trucks as well as part connections. I dont know everything and im sure i could learn alot from other people. I also noticed that there isnt alot of people who get together with FSB to go wheeling or somthing. Well maybe im missing somthing and Im sure someone can direct me in the right way to making new friends. Well this is pretty much it with my Bronco's If you have any questions dont be a stranger.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm way out in Surprise. Post up some pics of your rides soon as you can. Majority of the wheeling is dine out in your area, so you will get to know Shane C and Gauge and the others out there pretty good if youre looking to wheel. Maybe see you around sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts