Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you guys. Like i said, i've been lurking here and have gotten all sorts of ideas but am now looking forward to asking questions directly and answering any i can. again, thanks. heres some pics of my Bronco as i bought it about a month ago. pretty much the same now, except a re-painted hood (flat black) and re-organized underhood wiring. also i have a tach now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did my interior.

hi, i'd really like to post this in the main forums but can't since i don't have 30 posts yet due to my lack of internet availability. anyway, check it out and tell me what you think. took me about a week, start to finish. all by myself. all for less than $200. the noise reduction is unbelievable.

the before: not rusty but not beautiful.

prepped out (scuffed and brakleened) and Rustoleom'ed "truck bed liner" 'd.

bed carpeted and what my original side panels used to look like. carpet courtesy of menards, 59 cents a square foot!

3m adhesive says "apply maximum pressure" so yea, i tried.

the premature payoff of the afterwork hours. i don't know how many keystone fans are out there but this was amazing, two orange cans in one case. thats like two bucks on opening day.

the ultimate payoff. did the rear floor, rear panels and rear passenger floor in the menards office carpet. it has foam padding on the back already, so it was a steal (in my opinion). the floor and the sides to about the knee height is the rustoleom bed lining and so are the seat belt covers and the panels just under the dash by the front passenger and driver's feet.

so tell me what you think. i really like the way it turned out and like i said, wish i could've posted it by itself in the regular forums. by the way, the noise reduction is really unbelievable and for the price, its unbeatable.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome to the site! Thats a sweet Bronco you got there. Its good to see another Bronco with a straight 6 and a manual :thumbup. The bed looks real clean too! I'm looking into bed lining mine also. What did it cost to do the bed without the carpet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks FordsForeverEric. the lining i used was a Rustoleum product i bought from autozone. i bought a gallon of the roll-on and 2 cans of aerosol. the gallon was right around $50 and the cans are like $8 a piece.

like i said i only did about knee height from the pedals to the tailgate. the cans were really handy in the back around the wheel wells and around the front seat seat belt mechanisms. so you know, i only used about half of that gallon with two coats on the floors and could've used another can or two of the aerosol stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, look's like you are making good progress on your project. very nice work, keep it up.

·
4:20 Enthusiast!
3,277 Posts
How come all the Automatic trannies came with a tach and the sticks didn't?:toothless
That is a nice looking truck! Welcome to the fabulous FSB!
Are you in Northern Mich?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts