Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from PA. Looking forward to being an active member of the community soon. Seeking out my first FSB. Found an 88 1 owner with 91k mi Ill hopefully be picking up after the 15th.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the only picture he has up at the moment

One other Im looking at is an 89 with 90k, The 89 has the 5.0 automatic as I suspect the 88 does as well. I wish I could find one in manual but in my price range theyre hard to find. So I suspect once Im back on my feet a swap will be in oder. I missed an 89 Eddie Baur with a 5.8 5 speed swap for $700 by just a few days. Luck of the draw. No pictures for those.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site, where ya at in PA?
South Central PA, Lancaster area. Im hoping to have a FSB by next week. In two weeks a couple of my buddies are taking a trip off-road and Id like to break it in right and see just what these beasts are capable of :). The only other Ford Ive ever owned was a 99 3.8L 5 Speed Mustang That I ran on a tune and 75 shot. Ill admit, I started my gearhead days as a Dodge fan, once I was old enough to realise most werent very reliable, at least in this area. I turned to GM as the rest of my family had. While very reliable theyre not cheap to buy, or modify at all. So now Im gonna try my luck with Ford.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, I just got off the phone with the guy that has the 88 (pictured above) gonna pull the trigger on it. Found out its a dealer whos business burned down and needs to get the cars out of his personal driveway ASAP. So Im getting a 1 owner 91k mi Bronco with a new suspension, tires, exhaust and inspection for $800 and tax/tag/title Only issue is no key for the tailgate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.