Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm PFC Kimball, Cody, and I am in the US Army. I am a big bronco fan and I drive a sweet 79 Bronco. I have had it scince my junior year of high school, thats about three years now. It looks pretty much stock except for the 33 in. BFG A/Ts. It has a 351m with an Edlebrock four bbl carb and intake, with matching chrome valve covers and air cleaner. The interior is very nice too. I love taking the top off in the summer and going down the interstate. I have alot more plans for her and hope to be full size of the month one day. Also, if any body needs any parts for a 79 I might have them. Glad to be here.
PFC Kimball

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Welcome Kimball! Your Dad and I have met a few times, I sold him that 79 frame.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey welcome to the site. There are a few of us Army guys here. Glad to have you.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
At ease Private. Glad to see ya here...post some pics of that purty truck of yours!! Where ya stationed at and what's your MOS (only if stateside, if not-don't disclose).

SFC Hahne

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
115 Posts
Son,I'm glad you had some time to do some fun things. You have a sweet truck and I will miss looking at it every time I come home. I am very proud of the work you put into it and that you worked hard to pay for everything your self. Our family is very proud of you and your fellow soliders keeping us safe. Hopefully if you come back this summer I will have my 78 ready to pull yours across the yard............... Dad :beer

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Ohh, I love family fueds! (Ya'll sound like my dad and I)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts