Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,hows it goin'

Just picked up my first full size bronco,had a bronco 2 but it bit the dust. Also had a ramcharger, i knw not a ford but its a fullsize and i loved it lol, a volvo ended that one for me. So now along with my dd 93 camaro z28. I also have an 88 bronco eddie bauer 5.0 auto. Its not to bad, has 130k, runs drives good and has a clean interior. Even is low on rust lol. Ive been wanting a fsb for a while now to lift and do things with, i use to love wheelin my ramcharger so itll be fun to get back into it again wit the fsb. I plan on liftin it 6"s with a rough country kit and gettin some 35s for it. Gonna lock the front and rear and put some soft 8s on it. As for paint and body i may get it painted down the road. Definately want to put offroad lights,better bumpers and a winch on it. Also a cb, def gotta have one of them. Im gonna do a dual cherry bomb exhaust on it with ebay cold air intake. Maybe down the road ill have a motor built for it and do that but for now its fine for me, i plan to sell the camaro and dd this so cant go to crazy yet.

Stay tuned for the build ill have pics of the progress shud be fun!

Take care guys thanks for lettin me join this cool forum!:rockon

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to the forum, FYI there is a section for the Northest Chapter you might want to check out. Are you from Central Jersey like me? I might be able to sell you some barely used BFG all terrain 35's already mounted on rims. let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys glad to be here im located central nj id definately be interested in the wheels/tires ill be ordering the lift soon so that wud be great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts