Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out here in lurk mode for a couple days now and thought I'd sign up and say thanks to all those out there that make up this great site.
As for me I picked up my bronco about a month ago, just as a fun weekend driver and Toy. I was told it was used as a K-9 CHP unit in San Diego, and it did have some weird stuff on it like a pass side door remote opener. other than that pretty much a stock 351 with a warn winch.
Scott

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Bienvenidos a California!
Oh wait have they officially moved the border up to san fransisco yet??

hmm anyways WELCOME!!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Cool another Cop Bronco. I think there are 3 or 4 of us now. BroncoD is another one. I can't say that I have ever seen a Pic of his though. Anyway Welcome. Be sure to check out the WestCoast chapter.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. BTW nice job on getting the Beater out last weekend. I almost joined up last week so I could go out and meet with you guys then, but I was busy with other projects for the weekend.
Bronkzilla, That bumper must be standard CHP issue looks almost like mine.
Now I just gotta get a lift kit and some tires to start with.
Scott

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:beer Welcome to FSB:thumbup

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the forum.:)

Mine used to look like yours (wasacop), I know this because as the maaco paint flakes off I can see the black fenders and white doors underneath. They didn't even sand or prime under the gray paint.haha

Toy Keeper if you wanna know for sure if you have a CHP truck, look on your pink slip. It will say former police vehicle (at least mine does in the upper right hand corner).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts