Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new tank in from LMC. Opened the box and the first thing I saw was styrooam peanuts. No big deal, just in there for packing purposes. As long as they were bright enough to tape over the holes in the tank, we won't have a problem. Right??

Wrong.

Was't too bad getting all of them out, but you'd think they would have taped over the holes. :scratchhe

Tanks going in today (hopefully) and I'll post pics on my Supermotors page.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Thats what shop vacs are for. how much the total on that with shipping and all if you dont mind me asking

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
BigAls87Z28 said:
Homemade Napalm anyone?
You can't believe how much styrofoam a pint of gasoline can take down. There used to be an Army manual that covered improvised defensive weapons - it was in there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigAls87Z28 said:
You assumed, sir. And you know what you get when you ASS-U-ME, right?
Yeah, yeah. I know. :doh0715:

imlikeojnow said:
Thats what shop vacs are for. how much the total on that with shipping and all if you dont mind me asking
Total with shipping and all was $140. Parts only was $108 (Tank, o-ring, loc ring). Should be less for you since I had to pay sales tax for KS.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
RABB1T said:
Total with shipping and all was $140. Parts only was $108 (Tank, o-ring, loc ring). Should be less for you since I had to pay sales tax for KS.

im glad i live 35 minutes from LMC no sales tax no shipping, life is sweet

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quit bragging. :banghead

My stuff sat in shipping for 2 days before they finally shipped it on a Friday. Had to go to UPS and pick it up. For some odd reason, they expected someone to be home at 1 PM to sign for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts