Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just saying hi and showing off my latest project. I registere here for lots o9f technical help and resources. I also love broncos and owned one in the past. I am pretty much an all around Ford guy that has owned numerous mustangs, a Lighning, and now my current 95 EB F150.

This actually started as just needing a truck for general use, but as a car guy it had to be a little bit different.What I found is a fully loaded 95 EB with a 5.8/E4OD. Which in my research turned up less than 2% of the regular cab short beds came with the Windsor power in 95".

I have only had it a month so bear with me on the filthy engine, dirty carpet, and rough paint.

Done so far:
Full tune up, Ford cap/rotor/wires/plugs/fuel filter
Flushed tranny and radiator
BBK shortie headers
Bassani o/r ypipe
3" single Dynomax ultra flo muffler
March underdrive pulleys
K&N FIPK
All smog deleted including smog pump
B&M shift kit
BFG Radial TAs 255/60 front and 275/60 rear
yanked one leaf out of the rear
timing bumped to 13 degrees
RJS injection EGR eliminator
Kenwood iPod in dash
12" sub with 800w Sony amp.

Lots of mods planned right now. I have a 31 spine traction lock and 3.73 gears waiting to be installed. I am also going to be ordering the Edelbrock EFI intake and BBK twin 56mm TB shortly. I also have a smooth tailgate from a XL F150, and a roll pan waiting to be painted. Im not sure how far I'm going to go with this thing, but I am sure it will be fun.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Yeah its a 2wd. The tech articles on here are great and are a bit more closely related to my truck than a lightning. :rockon
Oh yeah, great environment here, plenty of write-ups. :D

Some of the users here do bite, but not many of them.. :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is a good looking truck man. How's those BBK headers, I am looking at getting some soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a good looking truck man. How's those BBK headers, I am looking at getting some soon.
They fit like a glove! I also recommend buying Ford manifold gaskets from the dealer (lightning is all that is still available I believe). DO NOT use the ones that come with the headers. I have used them before on my Mustangs and they will blow out. The OEM Ford gaskets will also eliminate the need to re tighten the header bolts. :beer

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Great lookin truck. Did you notice a big improvement with the headers???? Hows the tone of the exhaust???? Its the same way I want to do mine!!!!!

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Beautiful truck. I almost bought something just like it, but 4wd longbed. same colors though, same interior and everything.

Lucky someofabetch, its a nice pick up you got yourself there. And looks like you put some time into waxing and cleaning it up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
where did you get the bbk headers from

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great lookin truck. Did you notice a big improvement with the headers???? Hows the tone of the exhaust???? Its the same way I want to do mine!!!!!
I did all the mods at once so its hard to say what the diff is with just the headers, but they have always made power on my Mustangs (which came with factory headers). Just be careful not to break the manifold bolts off in the head. The truck is much quicker now. The tone is very cool. It has a bit of a rasp to it which I like.

Beautiful truck. I almost bought something just like it, but 4wd longbed. same colors though, same interior and everything.

Lucky someofabetch, its a nice pick up you got yourself there. And looks like you put some time into waxing and cleaning it up.
The camera was kind to it in the pics. :banghead

where did you get the bbk headers from
Summit has the best price on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice truck very good shape. where you get smoked headlight and park lamp lenses, did you just smoke them yourself?
They were on the truck when I bought it, but I have seen them on Ebay. It also had euros on the back but I took them out and ran over them.:rockon

·
Registered
263 Posts
They were on the truck when I bought it, but I have seen them on Ebay. It also had euros on the back but I took them out and ran over them.:rockon

Thats when Euros look the best

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
* UPDATE *

3.73 and 31 spline traction lok installed
MSD blaster coil installed
UPR smog pump eliminator installed
UPR shorty antenna installed
new front and rear bumpers installed
New stone deflector installed
smoothie tailgate is out for paint:rockon

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Do you live up north???

I noticed you left the coolant lines on the throttle body. I know down here in the south that is one of the first things to go. No one wants to heat the air entering the intake unless it is really cold out where you live.:toothless

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you live up north???

I noticed you left the coolant lines on the throttle body. I know down here in the south that is one of the first things to go. No one wants to heat the air entering the intake unless it is really cold out where you live.:toothless
I am in Tennessee. I just have not done it yet. I was wondering what to use to plug the hole at the radiator. It will have pressure on it so it should be pretty stout.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts