Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going.

Ive been reading a bunch on the site the last two weeks or so. Lots of good information on here. So figured I would join in on the fun. I love working on car. I have a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 that i have spent to much time and money on. I have had a ton of trucks and one other bronco. And am about two days away from picking up my second Bronco.
Its a 1989 Bronco EB. 5.8L with 170k on the clock. Its a two owner Bronco that is very clean and straight. Cant wait to get it home and start playing. Just waiting on the check from the bank. I will update more when I have the Bronco home and pics of it.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Hi Mached1, welcome to FSB. :beer

Please take a moment to read the stickys at the top of this page.
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19
Especially the search sticky. Lots of your questions may have already been covered and a simple search will get you the answers you are looking for.

The guys here can get a little grumpy if you don't try to search first :toothless

Also take a look at the "New Posts" button, the site moves kinda fast and everyone uses that button to view the latest posts.

You can see the newest Posts and search button in this pic. They are located at the top of every page.

Also, there are three different ways to view the site.
Style 3 = The classic burgundy FSB style. this was the original style.
Style 2 = The new Blue Default style.
Style 1 = Same as style 2, just using the classic burgundy and red colors.

You can find these setting at the bottom left of every page.

So take a look around and become familiar with our little corner of the web :thumbup

Again, welcome to FSB :beer

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
welcome to fsb. i dont hang out much on the reg. lots of new faces over there so lets see some pics:beer

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Welcome. I was just in Newnan last weekend at Banning Mills Zip Lines.

·
I Paid for this sh!t
675 Posts
Hows it going.

Ive been reading a bunch on the site the last two weeks or so. Lots of good information on here. So figured I would join in on the fun. I love working on car. I have a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 that i have spent to much time and money on. I have had a ton of trucks and one other bronco. And am about two days away from picking up my second Bronco.
Its a 1989 Bronco EB. 5.8L with 170k on the clock. Its a two owner Bronco that is very clean and straight. Cant wait to get it home and start playing. Just waiting on the check from the bank. I will update more when I have the Bronco home and pics of it.
Dude, your in newnan? awesome, im bout 15-30mins south of there, you ever need a hand lemme know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts