Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just got my first Bronco and it wont be my last! My work car died and my wife wanted a newer car. So went to car lot after car lot with her looking for what would work for the family(3 boys). After a bad salesman she looked at me and said "You find me a car or truck that well work for us!" So two days later we (she) owns a 1990 bronco 5.8L, 6" lift, 33-12.50'ts, new E40d trans, rebuild rear end,..oh and the thing she like the most, glasspacks. The boys ( 7, 6, and 4 ) love the bronco and brag there friends that " mom's truck can drag there dads truck down the street " ..ok, i might have started that. Any how got a lot of plans to come and a lot of mud roads to leave in the rearview mirror. thanx

·
Registered
174 Posts
We need to start a "Mama's Bronco" :thumbup group. That's why I got mine too: "I need something safe, with 4wd for my baby." and here I am in a Bronco.

Yeah where in Iowa? We've got fam in Iowa City, Burlington, Ft. Madison...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Maybe a 10 hour drive from ya'll. Northern Colorado: Larimer County: Loveland. Our county has Ft. Collins' "Old Town" which is what Disneyland modeled their "Main Street" after and we've got "The Stanley Hotel" where Stephen King wrote "The Shining" and Kubrick filmed it there - Sweet and Evil, "best" of both worlds here, ha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts