Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Welcome bud,

Im front Mt Holly, really close to charlotte...

give us some info on that 351w you built. Im in the process of buyin parts for a stroker motor to go in my bronco.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Some? Seems that half the Dixie chapter is from around the Charlotte area...makes wheeling my way rather lonely.:cry

:D Welcome aboard.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
Some? Seems that half the Dixie chapter is from around the Charlotte area...makes wheeling my way rather lonely.:cry

:D Welcome aboard.
....move to charlotte :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Dammit, I got nothin'....:whiteflag

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Welcome. Any time you want to you wheeling, just post a thread in this forum or check the dixie chapter contacts and give one of us a yell. Good to have even more FSB's around here.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
deejay said:
how does one become a member
theres really no fees or ceremonies...or hazings....just show up to the next meet and greet or wheelin trip we have

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
deejay said:
I am in Pineville.
Pineville.......thats where I am just about. Ballentyne area.

Do you happen to own a silver and blue bronco?

Project Lazarus, I suppose you are starting to see why Charlotte is so awesome. So......when are you going to give us the state capital already?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to FSB. Here's another member just north of Charlotte, in Hickory.
Nathan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats funny you said that I have a white and blue bronco but just saw the silver and blue one literally 5 mins ago on 51. looks like a nice rig.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Marauder did i see you at dick's sport the other night, if not it looked just like your ride.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Nope, but theres a guy running around with a 6-8" lift with sliders and an ARB front and tube bumper rear bumpers. Also has yellow track bars. You probably saw that one? I only know of that one and a stock one that looks like mine (in the area).

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
We really need to have a Meet and Greet soon, we've got a lot of new people

1 - 20 of 32 Posts